AJ Bell Platinum SSAS
A wide range of investment opportunities are available within the AJ Bell Platinum SSAS, including cash deposits, quoted equities, fixed interest stocks and collective investments. The members can also purchase UK commercial land and property, which can then be leased to their company or a third party. In addition to borrowing from a commercial lender, the SSAS can borrow from - or lend to - the limited company on commercial terms for the purpose of its trade.
Stay in control, even after you retire
- Pensions can be paid from the fund after age 55 using income drawdown (flexi-access drawdown).
- A proportion of the benefits can be paid as a tax-free lump sum.
- Cash sums can be taken from the fund when you need it (part tax-free, part taxed).
- A lifetime annuity can be purchased at any time, although there is no requirement to do so.
- Our fees are quoted on a case-by-case basis and are commensurate with the level of work involved, based on the profile of the SSAS.
All our SSAS documents are available to view and download here.Literature
If you would like the flexibility to invest your pension online with one of the UK’s leading investment platforms, you should consider opening an investment account with AJ Bell.Find out more
Please note that the value of investments and any income from them can go down as well as up, and you may not get back your original investment. We do not offer advice about the suitability of our products or any investment held within them. Should you require financial advice, you should consult a suitably qualified financial adviser.
The operation of a SSAS is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The companies within AJ Bell providing services in connection with SSASs are not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
AJ Bell are the rolls-royce of the SSAS world and have become synonymous with quality and reliability.Dan Morris, Broadstone Limited, BirminghamFind out more
Our consultancy team
Our experienced, knowledgeable team of consultants and support staff are here to help you make informed choices